How to check your Assignment Account balance and Pay the Assignor
- Log into ArbiterSports.com
- Click on the PAYMENTS menu item:
- Click the INVOICES item from the PAYMENTS submenu:
- Click the magnifying glass icon under the heading View:
- Review your account details:
- A negative balance is a credit to be used for assigning. So if you don’t have a negative balance below negative $20, then you should send more cash ASAP to make sure the assignor can assign you more matches. In the fictitious example, I have a zero balance which means all my funds have been used (so I need to get cash to Tom quick if I want more games).
- Send payments to either through RefPay in Arbiter, or drop a check at Tom’s office.
RefPay account: manunited 1501353911
Tom’s Office address: 9550 Warner Ave Suite 250, Fountain Valley CA 92708